Thursday 29 August 2013

Any Sentiment Time!

Hello Everyone, hope you're all well and in the crafting mood this week!

We have another awesome challenge over on the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, so come on over and join in the fun!

This fortnight your challenge is to: Create a card or project with Any Sentiment you like!

And our sponsor this fortnight is: Priarie Fairy

They are giving the winner $10 to use in their store.  Thanks so much!


Here is a little bit about them...

"I am a small town girl with a passion for all things creative. I have been a creator since childhood, doodling like crazy, building forts and climbing trees. I have always loved anything magical and sparkly, though oddly enough I don't sparkle myself up much! Through the years I have tried my hand at many things. I have always believed that if I really wanted to do something, I could or I would figure out how to. Can't is not really a word in my vocabulary. My favorite saying is "I am willing to try anything at least once, though sometimes I am sorry I tried it!" I love teaching and sharing what I have learned along the way. I resisted the computer for years until a friend introduced me to blogging. Not long after digital stamping started to make a splash in blog land and I jumped on the boat. I spent a good year learning all about everything digital and now here I am."

- x -

My creation is below:


I used various papers from Crate Paper and American Crafts, as well as some pink twine, some satin red roses and pink & red adhesive jewels.

Hope you guys like my little tag creation, I chose Happy Birthday as a sentiment as my birthday's coming up next month, and it's always one of those sentiments that is a classic and always a favourite! Love it!

As always check out the amazing creations by Team A this week and then Team B next for some inspiration and join in our challenge!

Happy Crafting everyone! :) 

1 comment:

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x